The Retail Supervisor will support retail operations while ensuring that the business is maximizing its potential. He/she will be responsible for the operation of the department as well as development and retention of human capital.
- People - To provide a positive “employee life cycle” for all staff members during their tenure with Hard Rock.
- Guest Experience - To provide an authentic experience that “rocks” for Hard Rock guests by ensuring that the retail business is visually inviting, maintains the proper inventory, and provides amplified service.
- Sales - To grow the business by using innovative sales and marketing concepts.
- Brand – Lives the Brand.
- Teach/coach and document team members who fail to meet standards to maintain a high quality workforce.
- Present a professional image to team members, guests, clients, owners and investors.
- Attend client functions and designated parties to provide support, ensure guest satisfaction and promote future business.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships within the business and social community.
- Support Retail Manager in philanthropic initiatives.
- Work as a team, helping all team members complete the required activities that ensure we blow away Guest expectations.
- Maintain low staff turnover rate and high morale.
- Operate ethically to protect the image of Hard Rock.
- Utilize programs designed to help Save the Planet.
This job description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.