- Minimum of eight years of progressive technology experience in the private sector with elements in a cloud environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or business administration or a degree with a concentration in information technology from a recognized institution.
- Strong technical background with hands-on experience leading the development and integration of information systems including integrated CRM, ERP and SharePoint components.
- Previous experience of working in Azure and Office 365 environments.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a team.
- Ability to operate with ease at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
- Strong knowledge of information security and PCI compliance.
- ITIL or equivalent certifications.
- Demonstrated experience managing technology projects.
- Broad understanding of document management technologies and best practices.
- Experience working with not-for-profit organization.
- Strong analytical and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated success in a continual learning environment.
- Organized and having strong decision-making skills.
- Well-rounded communication and interpersonal skills in order to build collaborative relationships across the organization and lead cross-functional teams to achieve objectives.
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk distances.
- Ability to lift 30 to 40 lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
Hard Rock Ottawa values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.