EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 19 years old.
- Performs duties which require bending & reaching.
- Standing or moving, for up to 8+ hours.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Maintains a well-groomed appearance.
- Follows all uniform guidelines.
- Practicing all general safety & sanitation standards.
- Recycling products, where possible.
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere.
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail and a sense-of-urgency.
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward guests and co-workers.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
- Must possess strong listening skills.
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 50 pounds or more.
- Specific vision abilities that may be required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Hard Rock Ottawa values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.