EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ten (10) years casino experience with a minimum of five (5) years in a Dual-Rated management level.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a Table Games dealer required. The ability to proficiently deal the following Table Games is required: Mini Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, carnival games, and Blackjack.
- In addition, the ability to proficiently deal 2 out of 3 of the following Table Games is required: Craps, and Roulette.
- Must have knowledge of Hard Rock Casino's Compliance and Regulations, as well as Policies & Procedures.
- Proficiency in a second language (French) is preferred
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must offer the highest possible level of customer service resulting in a maximum level of player enjoyment and return play
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English is essential
- Analytical, observational, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed on the Casino Floor in a fast-paced, with constant exposure to general public and excessive noise.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Hard Rock Ottawa values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.