EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- A secondary school diploma or comparable working experience
- One or more years of receiving and/or warehouse experience
- Ability to read, write and interpret policies, instructions, etc.
- Experience with Stratten-Warren preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
- The ability to obtain and maintain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Communication, problem-solving, decision-making, prioritization, and analytical skills required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment under tight deadlines
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a varied environment – hot/cold/humid
- Ability to walk distances.
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in the warehouse and back of house area, but there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, excessive noise.
Hard Rock Ottawa values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.