EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- 6 to 10 years of food production and culinary management experience preferred.
- Previous management experience
- Previous pastry experience
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance
- Following all uniform guidelines
- Practicing all general safety & sanitation standards
- Recycling products, where possible
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail and a sense-of-urgency
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward guests and co-workers
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to move throughout the kitchen (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds or more.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy.
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a professional office setting, but there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, excessive noise.
Hard Rock Ottawa values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.