EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or equivalent and six (6) months of cash handling experience required. Casino operations experience or post graduate in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance study field preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide by fractions, whole numbers, and decimals and ability to calculate interest, commission, and percentages as it applies to job functions are required.
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Demonstrated strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication, and managerial skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication and managerial skills
- Communication, problem-solving, decision-making, prioritization, and analytical skills required
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays is required
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment under tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. and the ability to learn new software and systems
- Maintains customer confidence and protects Casino bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Bilingualism (French Spoken) is an asset.
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk distances.
- The employee must frequently lift/push/pull and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a highly regulated and controlled environment, but there will be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor to complete job functions as outlined or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, excessive noise.
Hard Rock Ottawa values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.